Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

erections and plumbing: enjoy it, tolerate it, or hate it?

Started by disdwarf, January 22, 2010, 09:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rita

I don't want it, I only tolerate it.  But I don't neglect my sexual health because right now its all I got.  As in, I dont hate it as much as some but I am starting to understand what my friend says that its "Not a part of me".

Granted, if it were with another person I would feel gross.  It has always made me feel gross when with another person...  Its like once my clothes came off I just lost my mood  :(

I gotta say in terms of auto, its feels absolutely amazing.  Every feeling is like 100000x more intense.... yet its so emotion based.  It makes me happy, I feel even with it my ------ is very feminine.  I am not going to go too much into it I have in another post and well I am a bit more bashful now especially as I learn how others treat me as a woman.  ;D
  •  

Dorothy

enjoy it?  Hmmm...only a man would enjoy an erection. 
  •  

Kevin Peña

Quote from: Dorothy on December 05, 2012, 06:31:50 PM

What about a lesbian? I know one on these forums who likes having a "built-in toy."
  •  

Emily Aster

Somewhere between tolerate and hate. It's just another reminder that I'm not quite right.
  •  

Anna++

I'm OK with it as long as it doesn't demand attention when I wake up in the middle of the night...
Sometimes I blog things

Of course I'm sane.  When trees start talking to me, I don't talk back.

•  

Brooke777

•  

Michelle G

If the thing never got big again it would be just fine with me!  Gone altogether even better ;)

And for the record, I have never said the "P" word...ever! I just can't do it
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Kevin Peña

Quote from: Michelle G on December 05, 2012, 10:23:59 PM
If the thing never got big again it would be just fine with me!  Gone altogether even better ;)

Well, SRS doesn't remove it, just reshapes it.  :P

I can never afford it, so I'll just have to make the best of a relatively crummy situation.  :(
  •  

EmmaMcAllister

I can't say that I loathe my genitals. Honestly, my face bothers me so much more that if FFS is the only surgery I can have, I'll be happy. That said, I'll be happy if HRT kills my ability to have an erection, because that state more than my penis itself makes me feel male. I've never used it for penetration, and never will.
Started HRT in October, 2014. Orchiectomy in August, 2015. Full-time in July, 2016!

If you need an understanding ear, feel free to PM me.
  •  

Medusa

I could tolerate at denial phase and even can enjoy sex with girl (after some training) it was not so natural to me, but I love to hug with other girls so it was acceptable and so bad
But as I becoming me, it is worse and worse
IMVU: MedusaTheStrange
  •  

Sadie

I would say I tolerate it.  I would jump at GRS surgery in a heartbeat, but that might be awhile so I'm not going to fret over it until then. I am not sure how I will handle it if I get into a relationship with a man that actually accepts it before I have surgery.
Sadie
  •  

dalebert

I dunno. This seems to be based on a fallacy that gender is all about what's between your legs. I don't feel that's the case. I guess it's all personal POV, but to me that seems like one of the least important things when it comes to a person's gender. It doesn't even come into play for 99% of our lives.

Brooke777

I don't really agree with this. Though my penis is certainly not my favorite body part, I do know how to use it to make myself (and others) feel good. So, that could mean I enjoy it and I certainly am not a man.
  •  

Shawn Sunshine

I have always enjoyed erections and the sexual release that comes from it, however i still hate having something there and it still bothers me, its a catch 22 situation really.
Shawn Sunshine Strickland The Strickalator

#SupergirlsForJustice
  •  

Hikari

Well, I don't mind getting joy out of it, even if i rarely do. I suppose I am indifferent to those parts, things like my face and voice bother me much more.

I do not feel my sex life makes me less of a woman, I mean the parts I have bother me, but I am still alive and until I can get them fixed I see no good reason not to get what little joy I fan out of those parts.

I don't think I would view anyone different no matter if they were disgusted or not with thier parts.
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

Kevin Peña

If it makes anyone feel better, my biological non-trans sister says that she hates her vagina. She thinks that it needs too much work.  :laugh:
  •  

MT22TG

Probably TMI... but here goes. I tolerate it, but i would say my face and upper body are what hurt my self image most more than it.  But If i get aroused i just mentally imagine its different (i dont look at it it ruins the image) and focus more on the warm fuzzy tingling internal spasmatic girl feelings than the weird boy ones going on outside. My gf likes it and knows i dont like cause i tuck when im with her, and its understood that if she wants my male appendage then she has to treat me as a female at some point. I put up with it because sex is natural an healthy. I'm not gonna deny that natural feeling to myself but if i can get away with it i tuck it away an go with what fits my body image the best. I experience things way more intense an pleasurable that way. So in short like everyone else I wish it was "reshaped". i dont really enjoy it, however i dont hate it, cause i know i need it, if i want in the future to have the right anatomy for me
  •  

mementomori

i enjoy getting erections and have never disliked having a penis , but i feel just as strong gender dysphoria about the other parts of my body and the social role everything etc that other transexuals do feel too , im just about to start hormones soon and i still do have worries about loosing erections etc, but also if i dont take hormones ageing as a male and my body becoming my enemy etc is just as scary too , so idk i kind of wish i hated it it would make the decision to chemically transition easier , but i dont
  •  

SarahM777

I thankful I never got them that often. (It doesn't work right to begin with and doesn't feel right) Watching paint dry would be more enjoyable. For the most part I don't even realize that it's really there unless it's acting up.
Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •