Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wrabbit

wish granted... but now that no one is breaking the law, they decided there's no gray area for uncertain situations and the court system is dismantled in favor of an automated one, sending many innocent people into detention   :(

I wish I could eat whatever i wanted and i wouldn't ever get fat from it!
theamazingwrabbit.deviantart.com to see my arts and crafts :U
  •  

Makalii

Granted. You've developed a rare disorder where unless you're eating every second of every day, you will starve to death.

I wish my mother would let me start taking estrogen.
- Circus Girl
- MtF
- Pre-HRT (for now)
- Call me Maka  ;)

For how could I ever ask someone to love me as a woman for my body, if I can't even love my body as a woman for myself?
  •  

LordKAT

Granted,but she no longer cares about anything you do good or bad and you end up losing the essential her.

I wish I would heal faster so I could attempt to pay my bills before I lose my home,...again.
  •  

MadeleineG

Granted. You lose your home and suffer internal bleeding!  >:-) ::) (response courtesy of my eight-year-old)

I wish that everything in life goes wrong (again, courtesy of my eight-year-old)
  •  

Lauren5

Granted, but everything in your life goes left.
I wish I could be myself at all times.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Granted, but turns out you're actually a maple tree and not a willow!

I wish I could fly! ^-^
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Tessa James

You got it Hon but it was before there were people.

I wish our lives could more readily be understood by the masses

Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

Lauren5

Granted, but the masses are Kilogrammes.

I wish I could find my keys.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

suzifrommd

Quote from: Willow on October 16, 2013, 12:01:15 PM
Granted, but the masses are Kilogrammes.

I wish I could find my keys.

Granted: Clairvoyant powers that allow you to know the location of every key in the entire world. Your phone won't stop ringing. Everyone wants you to help find their keys.

I wish I had a more supportive group of friends.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Robin Mack

Quote from: suzifrommd on October 16, 2013, 12:05:44 PM
Granted: Clairvoyant powers that allow you to know the location of every key in the entire world. Your phone won't stop ringing. Everyone wants you to help find their keys.

I wish I had a more supportive group of friends.

Granted!  Your current friends all become pillars of the community.  Literally.  I mean, they are instantly transformed into stone and used to prop up the roof of the local community center.  ;)

I wish wishes were fishes...  :)
  •  

Lauren5

Granted, it rains trout.

I wish I could hug you lovely people.
*beep*

•  

Abby

Granted, but porcupine embellishment is very in this season.

I wish I could find my stupid phone charger which seems to have up and left
Florals? For Spring? Groundbreaking.
  •  

Devlyn

Granted. You're raking leaves for an eternity.

I wish I had some chocolate. (Again!)
  •  

Robin Mack

Granted!  A nibble of the most miraculous chocolate materializes in your mouth and settles on your tongue, melting instantly and filling your mouth with its flavor.  It is unlike any chocolate you have ever tasted; so amazing that it must have been perfectly tailored to your unique taste, adjusted for your individual taste buds.  You are blown away by this, the ultimate chocolate experience.

Alas, you spend your life searching in vain to recreate the experience; that chocolate simply does not exist anywhere in the world.

I wish my cell phone screen would repair itself.
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Granted, but it has no battery.

I wish some of the world's greatest (and now dead) artists would have made so much more material when they were still alive.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

Quote from: Joules on October 16, 2013, 02:19:51 PM
Granted.  A vast treasure trove of previously unpublished material is discovered in the basement of Capitol records, hours and hours worth from every previously published musician.  Unfortunately, you died in the earthquake that caused the discovery of the material.

I wish my nose would stop running.

Granted. Grats on a chronically clogged nose.

I wish the snow would go away.
  •  

Alaia

Granted. Welcome to the sunny side of Mercury.

I wish I could get some sleep.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

MadeleineG

Have fun, Sleeping Beauty...

I wish that the police would break up the gang of local thugs using the playground across the street from my house as their turf.  :-\
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Granted. You are now toddler sized. We will have so much fun finding frilly little toddler dresses for you!! *picks you up*

I wish more people would participate in mah story thread. =D
  •  

MadeleineG

Granted. Special interest groups railroad the thread!

I wish explicit evidence would emerge linking Stephen Harper to the Senate expense scandal. Liar!
  •