Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Granted... Everyone is afraid to be on the road when you drive

Wish I wasn't so darn tired
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Eris

Granted, you sleep forever, you've never felt more rested.

I wish... I could Fly! XD
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.
Ha. Even that won't stop me.

I will protect even those I hate, so long as it is right.

•  

Umiko

granted. you struck by a bolt of lightning and become paralyzed
i wish for a million more wishes
  •  

SarahM777

Granted,but there is a glitch in the million wishes,what you end up with is a Ground Hog day where you get to relive the same wish 1 million times.

I wish my body didn't hurt so much right now.

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

HoneyStrums

granted, it hurts so much more, every other Thursday for the rest of your life.

I wish, I knew everything but nothing.
  •  

Umiko

granted. your head explodes from to much knowledge and you turn into a zombie for knowing nothing and get your head cut off by a undead hunter
i wish that airplanes in the night sky were like shooting stars
  •  

ForceMustang

Granted! Every plane from now on burst into flame when flying in the skies. You now need 4 weeks of boat/horse-riding whenever you want to go somewhere. Because of that, all the economics markets collapse and it's apocalypse on Earth

I wish it wasn't so cloudy, cause today we march, cause today it's the LGBT Pride in Paris !
Mal: "If anyone gets nosy, just ...you know ... shoot 'em. "
Zoe: "Shoot 'em?"
Mal: "Politely."

--Firefly.
  •  

Eris

Granted! The cloud instantaneously condenses to rain and falls as one giant sheet of water killing thousands and dampening everyone's spirits :(

I wish that the next persons wish isn't corrupted
I refuse to live in fear! Come hell or high water I will not back down! I will live my life!
But you have no life.

•  

Kova V

Granted. The next wish will not be corrupted...
I wish my wish is corrupted!
(its like one of those weird Möbius loop things!)

>:-) >:-) >:-)
  •  

Serenahikaru

Granted, but loop continues

I wish I never aged after I turned 21
"There'll come a day where you realize you were so afraid of what others thought, you never got to live the life you wanted."
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. Sadly the opposite ageing process kicked in with a vengeance causing you to grow younger by the minute. Within the hour you had regressed to the egg from which you came.

Sad, isn't it?

I wish I didn't win Powerball tonight.   ;D

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Eris

Granted, your game is cancelled after marsupials overrun the premises.

I wish that humanity had access to magic.
But you have no life.

•  

Serenahikaru

Granted, but its impossible to master.

I wish Pokemon were real
"There'll come a day where you realize you were so afraid of what others thought, you never got to live the life you wanted."
  •  

Umiko

Quote from: Serenahikaru on July 01, 2014, 08:11:18 PM
Granted, but its impossible to master.

I wish Pokemon were real
granted. a charizard flew in and torched you with flamethrower
i was i had a fountain of juice
  •  

Kova V

Granted. You suddenly remember a past life when you "had" a fountain of juice. 

I wish for only everything good to happen for everyone ever. ^_^
  •  

Umiko

Quote from: Kova V on July 01, 2014, 10:32:57 PM
Granted. You suddenly remember a past life when you "had" a fountain of juice. 

I wish for only everything good to happen for everyone ever. ^_^
granted. now your stuck with all the misfortunes and unhappiness of the world
i wish my hair would hit that 3rd inch already so i can get my extensions
  •  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

Granted. Though it applied only to nose hairs. Specification people!

I wish I lived in tamriel.

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

Kova V

Granted. You now live in the stomach of a giant space whale who's name is tamrial.

I wish up was down, left was right, in was out and cats and dogs are bestys. ^_^
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: Kova V on July 02, 2014, 10:01:38 PM
Granted. You now live in the stomach of a giant space whale who's name is tamrial.

I wish up was down, left was right, in was out and cats and dogs are bestys. ^_^

Granted!  Because of the sudden universal shift in physics, everything collapses in on itself and the cats and dogs were only bestys for a micro second before being crunched into oblivion. 

I wish I could befriend a giant snail!
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.
Sadly before you could get down to the serious business of developing a life long relationship, the snail was whisked away by feral hunters looking for truffles, who mistook the snail for one. It was even sadder to hear unfortunately due to a cruel twist of fate, you had been caught up in the snails tail. You apparently were unable to free yourself and ended up in a sleezy dive French restaurant on the west side and eaten by a destitute woman later identified on the late news as Lady Elizabeth Gurtrude Willamena Frogmore the 4th.

I wish I was Cinderalla, post ball.

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •