Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justmeinoz

You can, but being French you still fall victim to sucre'.
>:-)

I wish there was actually non-fat mayonnaise.
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

Raven

Granted but it   tastes aweful and you throw out the jar. I wish I had a few pickles with peanut butter on it lolz
  •  

justmeinoz

Granted.  You now have a jar of pickles and a jar of peanut butter.  You also have no thumbs.
  •  

A

justmeinoz forgot her wish.

I wish the dishes would clean themselves on their own.
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

xAndrewx

Granted! You're dishes are now self cleaning but break when they clean themselves so your left with clean broken dishes.

I wish that I had a machine to multiply sodas and gatorade

A

Granted ! However, they multiply biologically. You do NOT want to drink it.

I wish I were faster.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

Lee

Granted, but everything you do is faster.  Nobody can understand you when you talk.

I wish my rent were cheaper.
Oh I'm a lucky man to count on both hands the ones I love

A blah blog
http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,365.0.html
  •  

V M

Granted... Your rent is now free because you now live under a tree on the side of a highway

I wish I had a date this weekend
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

A

Granted. November 13th, 2010. There.

I wish I could teleport food from home when I forget my lunch box instead of ruining myself at a restaurant.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

rite_of_inversion

Granted.  Your refrigerator materializes over you head and falls on you causing you to be rushed to the hospital with life threatening crushing injuries.

I wish I had bigger muscles
  •  

xAndrewx

Granted! You have gained 800lbs of muscle on your body & are unable to carry around that muscle weight to walk.

I wish that I could get my letter for Testosterone now

Osiris

Granted you get a letter for testosterone, however, it's not for you and you have to give it to me. MWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *evil*

I wish my stomach would stop hurting.
अगणित रूप अनुप अपारा | निर्गुण सांगुन स्वरप तुम्हारा || नहिं कछु भेद वेद अस भासत | भक्तन से नहिं अन्तर रखत
  •  

Tom

Quote from: Osiris on November 12, 2010, 10:12:48 PMI wish my stomach would stop hurting.

GRANTED! Your stomach pain vanishes instantly...however you no longer have a stomach. You look pale? Is something wrong? X)

I wish I had a DRAGON! XD
なんくるないさ。
Live through today for the sake of tomorrow.
  •  

V M

Granted... You now have a fire breathing dragon with a gastric condition and every time it belches or passes gas it sets something in your place on fire

I wish the insomnia monster would leave me alone so I could get a good nights sleep
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

rite_of_inversion

granted: you now have an extreme, uncontrollable case of narcolepsy and will fall asleep at any time with no warning.

I wish I had an exciting and challenging job.
  •  

some ftm guy

Quote from: rite_of_inversion on November 12, 2010, 11:03:07 PM

I wish I had an exciting and challenging job.
granted! you work on roller coasters and are run over by one and have serious injuries.
i wish i were already done transitioning

•  

A

Granted. You are COMPLETELY done transitioning. A little too completely. You have transitioned from human to soil.

I wish I would stop wasting so much time.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

justmeinoz

I got my wish, to forget certain things- just forgot to say what!

A, you no longer have any time to waste as you are so busy you burn out from over-work and have to live in  a monastery permanently to recover.

I wish I had a nice bottle of Moscato.
  •  

A

Granted. Luciano Moscato was murdered by the mafia yesterday, and a bottle of purée from him is has been delivered on your doorstep.

I wish my city's bus service was better.
A's Transition Journal
No more updates
  •  

rexgsd

granted, its better, but also 10 times more expensive now :p

i wish i only had to get two hours of sleep to be good for the day
☥fiat justitia ruat coelum☥

"Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. Its a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world." - The Kinks

•