Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Granted. You are a knight in the medieval era. You are wounded falling off your horse and die from a simple bacteria that has now spread through your body.

I wish I could smack my employees with no consequence to my job.

Edit: typo.
~Jasper~
  •  

Jasper

Granted, but the dog isn't alive when you do so.

I wish I made ten times more money than I do.
~Jasper~
  •  

Dante

Granted, but the government finds out you're making money "under-the-table", so to speak, and they put you in jail.

I wish binders weren't so expensive!

•  

Jasper

Granted. They're super cheap, which reflects the quality (or lack thereof). You can only use one for about an hour before it disintegrates.

I wish my girlfriend would be more willing to "put out".   >:-)
~Jasper~
  •  

Akashiya Moka

Granted! She put outs; but only when realllllly drunk & only with other chicks. ;D

I wish my (mostly) past shoulder-length hair would finally grow down to my breasts (especially the stupid hair in the very front which grows way, way, slower than in the back >:()!!!
"Another Life Saved By Girl-On-Girl Action." ~House

"What... Is The Airspeed Velocity Of An Unladen Swallow?"

"Black as the Devil, Hot as Hell, Pure as an Angel, Sweet as Love."
  •  

Abstract

Quote from: Akashiya Moka on October 23, 2011, 03:55:08 AM
Granted! She put outs; but only when realllllly drunk & only with other chicks. ;D

I wish my (mostly) past shoulder-length hair would finally grow down to my breasts (especially the stupid hair in the very front which grows way, way, slower than in the back >:()!!!
Grows down to breast fast but keeps growing...you must cut it every day...

I wish that there was no longer any possible way of anything anywhere suffering in any way.
"There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance." -Socrates
"Nature herself has imprinted on the minds of all the idea of God." -Cicero
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily believing it." -Aristotle
  •  

Dante

Granted. Everything is dead.

I wish I didn't have to go to the bathroom right now. (I think I'm running out of wishes. O.o)

•  

Fighter

Granted. Instead, very similar to my own situation at the moment, you have intense intestinal cramps. But you don't need to go to the bathroom, because you can't!

I wish Camomile tea tasted better.
  •  

Dante

Granted, Camomile tea is now the best tasting tea in the world. It's also illegal.

I wish I had $1000 right now.

•  

Sage

Granted: it's in Monopoly play money.

I wish I could take a decent photo of myself!  Argh!   :P
"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •  

Lily

You take a totally awesome pic of yourself... but there was no film in the camera.

I wish I could photosynthesize.
  •  

Abstract

Granted, As a result your are now green and will soon be abducted by the government for experiments as you are thought to be an alien and thus do not have any rights.

I wish everything was exactly as is best.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain an idea without necessarily believing it." -Aristotle
  •  

Sage

Granted, but the higher powers who grant your wish claim that your statement is a matter of perspective, and decide to have everything as is best, but is different from your opinion of what is best.  The world explodes, because these higher powers believe that an absence of life forms is 'everything as is best.'

I wish my the Homework Fairy would do my homework for me so I can watch South Park instead.   ;D
"Be whoever you are, but be loud. Be completely fearless when you do it. That's the big thing. Just be a fearless person. A fearless artist, a fearless accountant. Whatever you want to be." - Gerard Way, My Chemical Romance

私は死にかむ。
  •  

Dante

Granted, the characters from South Park do your homework for you.  >:-)

I wish I had cable.

•  

Jasper

Granted. But you can't wake up.  >:-)

I wish my dog would obey my commands better.
~Jasper~
  •  

Abstract

Granted but In order to skip those two days all days were skipped you are now at the end of time with nothing to do.

I wish that no wish ever was nor ever could be granted.
  •  

Dante

Granted. Wait no, not granted. But... if I grant that, you technically never made the wish in the first place, so I can still grant it. GRANTED, YOU JUST CAUSED A PARADOX AND DESTROYED THE WORLD.  :o

I wish we could actually read interesting books in English class.

•  

Jasper

Granted. But now you have to complete one book every class AND give a report on it before the end of class. If you don't complete a single one, you fail the class.

EDIT: I forgot my wish!!!

I wish I had a better memory.
~Jasper~
  •  

JenJen2011

Granted. You remember every single detail of your past but you end up having nightmares of all the bad events that occured in your life.

I wish every sex partner was good in bed.
"You have one life to live so live it right"
  •  

Abstract

Granted, there are no more men in the world. And overall population has been severely reduced(including women). Resulting in market crashes and overall civilization breakdown.

I wish I have perfect good luck.
  •