Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Corrupt-A-Wish

Started by Osiris, October 05, 2010, 04:43:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  Due to unseen problems with the GFC including the Greek bail out, and Global Warming, the dollar fell to an all time low of minus $!.50 in the dollar. You now owe the Government 1.5 million dollars, payable immediately, otherwise it's the firing squad for you dear Sir.

What Global Warming actually had to do with your wish, hasn't been established beyond reasonable doubt prior to publication. The back office is frantically working on some lame excuse, so please watch this space in the future. It may end up being just that ..... space...... blank

I wish I had a rum & raisin ice cream that NEVER ran out

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

jasper3

Granted but you now you have alcoholic liver poisoning from the rum

I wish I could go back to cosmetology school :)
I'm getting a feely feel.. A feely feel that feels.... Feely O.o
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.  However since it's been a while since you last attended. A quasar expoded, creating one holy enormously big (and I mean BIG) black hole that everything, and I mean EVERYTHING was sucked into. Leaving ABSOLUTELY nothing. Not even a thought was left behind, including the though you had this wish.

I wish I was a little pixie

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

jasper3

:o

Granted but I caught you in a jar but I didn't know what pixies ate  :(

I wish I was a new born puppy going to live with rich people xD
  •  

King Malachite

Granted.  The rich people don't want you anymore so they give you away.  You still had a good home though but not to rich people.

I wish I wasn't tired.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

jasper3

Granted. You have insomnia, you can't sleep but you aren't tired :P

I wish I was on a tv show
  •  

King Malachite

Granted but it's only aired at 3 am and lasts 20 seconds and it got cancelled in two days.

I wish I had a biscuit.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted. Being the Kings gate keeper to his castle, your main job is to be subservant to him. He wanted the draw bridge opened so he can go on a local crusade. While opening the draw bridge, the mice scurry into your tea room, spy the busciut and ravenously devour every last crumb. Fortunately there is a silver lining to this wish. On your return, because the mice are so fat from eating your biscuit, you catch them and BBQ them for lunch and getting the added protein as well as your biscuits, albeit slighty pre digested. Everyone lives happily ever after, except for the mice.
This in fact has repercussions in the Cinderella story, there is a shortage of mice footman, but that an altogether different story or wish.

I wish I was a turtle

•  

King Malachite

Granted but you are captured and made into turtle stew.  However you werea poisionous turtle so everyone who ate you died.  Revenge Revenge!

I wish I was melted butter.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.   However the chef that created you from natural butter was inadvertently detained, you started to burn and evaporate away and by the time the chef returned there was nothing left of you. There is a silver lining to this wish. The chef then decided to replace you with olive oil which burns at a much higher heat than butter, which allowed him to complete his recipe which was to be served to your idol. Thus restoring a smile to your face and knowing that good triumph's over evil

I wish I could live forever                         

(And if I don't go to bed soon I'll sleep forever, forever dreaming whether my wish was granted LOL)

•  

King Malachite

Granted but you have to live by yourself on the moon forever.

I wish I wasn't as sleepy lol.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.   However, you ended up staying awake for soooooooo long, you forgot how to sleep and kept disturbing  your household to the point they threw you out. Regrettable due to a housing shortage, there is NO silver lining to this wish. It just ended in tragedy. Sorry.

I wish I was the pumpkin that was changed into Cinderellas coach the night of the ball; and then I grew up to be the Queen cornation coach.

•  

King Malachite

Granted.  You go to sleep dreaming that you were the pumpkin that  was changed into Cinderellas coach the night of the ball and that you eventually grew up to be the Queen cornation coach but when you wake up you become depressed that the dream wasn't real.

I wish I had blue eyes.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.    However this causes one enormous, regrettable, unfortunate, horrific, unbelievable, unthinkable, (supercalafragilisticexpeladocious. Sorry, I've wanted to use this word for months now, and I haven't found an appropriate thread to put it in, not that I ever thought I would. But it has to be used before its expiry date. It has absolutely nothing to do with your wish, so don't be alarmed or concerned. It's quite harmless, and safe for the kiddies) (I feel better now.) Back to the wish.
and horrendous (I hope you're still here) effect. You can now only see things that are blue. Like the sea and the sky. At your feet is the largest gold nugget, even larger than Mt Everest, ever to be found. You unfortunately can't see it, nor cash it in to pay for everything your heart has ever desired. You fall over it, hitting your head, causing immediate death, by concussion.

I wish I was a fairy with a magic wand

•  

jasper3

Granted but you're caught by mr Crocker, sorry: http://fairlyoddparents.wikia.com/wiki/Denzel_Crocker just in case you don't know the show

I wish I was a dragon!
  •  

King Malachite

granted but you can't breath fire or fly and you are only 2 inches long and 4 inches wide

I wish I had an energy drink

•  

Catherine Sarah

Granted.

However the energy drink concentrated way too much energy in your solar plexus, (where ever & whatever that is  ??? ;D ) which changed you into a hairy gorilla in the depths of the Congo jungle (which BTW is rapidly disappearing, nothing to do with your wish apparently), where upon you were immediately and fatally shot by elephant tusk hunters.

I wish I was a little cup cake with with icing & 100's & 1,000's sprinkled on top

•  

King Malachite

Granted but you are made out of hamburger meat with mustard for icing and dirt for sprinkles.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Ah - hum. Do we have a Royal Wish that requires corrupting perchance?

Huggs
Catherine

•  

King Malachite

Quote from: Catherine Sarah on June 24, 2012, 11:36:49 PM
Ah - hum. Do we have a Royal Wish that requires corrupting perchance?

Huggs
Catherine

Ooops lol sorry.  I was really tired that day.  >.> Silly me.

I wish I would have wrote my wish earlier. 

•