Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Bad Jokes

Started by Cindy, March 13, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Yes people it's time again to fill the ether with awful jokes and comments.

We were having a problem with moles in the lawn, so I set a mole trap. Caught one. Asked my partner what to do with it, he said bury it.

7/10?
Cindy
  •  

V M

Micky Mouse was looking depressed one day so Goofy ask him what was the matter... Micky said that living in the happiest place on earth was getting on his nerves and he needed to take a break

So Micky, Goofy and Donald Duck went on a boy's night out up in L.A.  So what did Goofy say to Micky when he spotted a prostitute on Hollywood and Vine?

"Gah huck! Hey there! Hi there! Ho there! I'm as happy as can be"  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Padma

What's red and invisible?

No tomatoes.
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

justmeinoz

The Barman says, "We don't serve your kind in here".

A Time-traveller walks into a bar,
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

nickikim

whats red and smells like blue paint ?  Red paint
  •  

Karla

hahahahahahahahahahaqhahahahahahhahhahaha
ahahhahahahahahahahahahahhhahaahahaha
ahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaha
aghahahahhahahahahahah
  •  

Lord of the Dance

I met a Dutch girl wearing inflatable shoes last week. I rang her up to arrange a date, but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs.

•  

Padma

I quit my job at the helium factory last week - I mean, I wasn't going to put up with being spoken to in that tone of voice...
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Janet_Girl

Best Bad Joke ever.

Quote from: Genesis 1:1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
  •  

justmeinoz

What's the useless piece of skin on the end of a penis called?

A Man. >:-)
"Don't ask me, it was on fire when I lay down on it"
  •  

CaseyMorgan

I went golfing the other day. I got a birdie on the 3rd hole. And a squirrel on the 7th.
  •  

Devlyn

Which runs faster, hot or cold? Hot, anyone can catch a cold!
  •  

Espenoah

What's green and has wheels?

Grass. I was lying about the wheels.
"If a bullet should enter my brain, let that bullet destroy every closet door." -Harvey Milk
  •  

Devlyn

DISCLAIMER! REALLY SICK JOKE! What's black, white, and red and has three arms and three legs? A pit bull in a kindergarten!
  •  

V M

You call that sick?... This is sick...

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

gtfonnbrayy

:D knock knock
whos there
GTFONN
Gtfonn who?
GTFonnBrayy :D
  •  

Graylien

What has wheels and flies?

A garbage truck
  •  

rieko

A man walks into a bar... ouch.

Two peanuts were walking down the street and one was a salted.

A duck walks into a bar. The bartender says, "What'll ya have?" The duck says, "I'll have a grape." The bartender says, "I don't have grapes." The duck says, "Ok!" then gets up and leaves. The next day, the duck walks into the same bar and the bartender says, "What'll ya have this time?" The duck says, "I'll have a grape." The bartender says, "I told you yesterday I don't got no damn grapes. Next time you ask, I'm nailing your bill to the counter." The duck says cheerfully, "Ok!" then gets up and leaves. The next day, the duck walks into the bar and the bartender asks, teeth clenched, "What do you want?" The duck says, "Do you have a nail?" The bartender says, "No I don't have any nails." The duck replies, "Ok! I'll have a grape."
  •  

jamie lee

Got fried from my job as an elevator operator the other day.................................

Couldn't remember the route !
  •  

V M

Feeling a bit heated a Vespa Scooter walked into a tire shop and demanded to have a few words with the Big Wheel of the place... Just then the sidecar entered and exclaimed "Oh pipe down dear, nothing happened between us! Do you want to get back together or not?"

How do you keep someone in suspense? ... I'll tell ya later

- V M
  •