Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Bad Jokes

Started by Cindy, March 13, 2011, 03:29:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beth Andrea

...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Mariax

Jim and Joe, a pair of ghost hunters, are called in to investigate a haunting at an old house that had been the site of a murder-suicide during the Great Depression. As they step through the door, Jim says, "I smell... evil."

Joe sniffs the air, and adds "You smell like a zoo!"
  •  

Padma

Quote from: Beth Andrea on October 15, 2013, 09:57:32 AM
Oh I'm sorry, I always thought you were one of the Australians. Must've been the accent LOL! (Please don't kill me, I know how sensitive ya'all are to such misunderstandings)

Fret not - I'm really insensitive... to that, at least :).
Womandrogyneâ„¢
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

dalebert

Why are Democrats sexy?

Ever heard anyone say "fine piece of elephant"?

dalebert

Quote from: Kittenswithmittens on October 16, 2013, 06:41:26 AM

I believe that's an actual Pastafarian prayer to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, praised be his name.

Mariax

Quote from: dalebert on October 17, 2013, 09:51:05 AM
I believe that's an actual Pastafarian prayer to the Flying Spaghetti Monster, praised be his name.
Even the beasts of the fields are touched by his noodley appendage.
  •  

dalebert

Censored for... some reason.

V M

Don't look now, but your butt has a crack in it

*BURP!!!*

Oops, askew me
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

dalebert

Quote from: Joules on October 17, 2013, 11:22:30 PM
Ok, so it will probably get modded.  My bad, I can't edit the pic but it's too bad not to put up for a little while

There you go. :)

dalebert

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

Me.

V M

*Knock, knock
*Who's there?
*It's cold
*It's cold who?
*It's cold freezing your butt off

*How cold is it?
*It's so cold the microwave doubles as a small refrigerator
*How cold is it?
*It's so cold you don't need a refrigerator
*How cold is it?
*It's so cold my nose doubles as an ice maker
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

What's brown and sticky?

A stick.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

V M

A farmer was milking his cow. He was just starting to get a good rhythm going when a bug flew into the barn and started circling his head. Suddenly, the bug flew into the cow''s ear. The farmer didn't' think much about it, until the bug squirted out into his bucket. It went in one ear and out the udder.

Q:  What do you call a cow with 2 legs?

A:    Lean meat

A man staggers into the emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, and a five iron wrapped around his neck.  Naturally the doctor asks him what happened.

"Well, it was like this" said the man.  "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows.  We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around I noticed that one of the cows had something white in it's rear end.  I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife's monogram on it stuck right in the middle of the cow's butt.  Thats when I made my mistake."

"What did you do?", asked the doctor.

"Well, I lifted the tail, pointed, and yelled to my wife,  "Hey!  This looks like yours!"

- V M
  •  

dalebert

Quote from: V M on October 21, 2013, 06:01:22 AM
"Well, I lifted the tail, pointed, and yelled to my wife,  "Hey!  This looks like yours!"

I'm loving that one!