Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Degree Of Sexual Preference

Started by misty, September 03, 2005, 05:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In your female role or natural female state, what is your degree of preference for a sexual partner?

100% Female
40 (23.1%)
90% Female 10% Male
15 (8.7%)
80% Female 20% Male
6 (3.5%)
70% Female 30% Male
12 (6.9%)
60% Female 40% Male
8 (4.6%)
50% Female 50% Male
23 (13.3%)
40% Female 60% Male
5 (2.9%)
30% Female 70% Male
12 (6.9%)
20% Female 80% Male
8 (4.6%)
10% Female 90% Male
9 (5.2%)
100% Male
27 (15.6%)
Asexual
8 (4.6%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Yvonne

Quote from: Hidrix on April 26, 2007, 02:26:51 AM

lol :laugh: whoa!  I like femine pretty girls like tink & yvonne :laugh: 

lol,  :embarrassed:  you're cute too. :embarrassed:
  •  

Jeannette

My favourite people are men. I suppose that makes me heterosexual.
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Melissa on April 23, 2007, 07:28:20 PM
Quote from: Tink on April 23, 2007, 07:02:49 PM
Okay Melissa, initially it was 100% female, then, months later, it was 90% female and 10% male and now, it is 50% male and 50% female.  Do you see a pattern, dear?  >:D
So, are we shifting to the right or to the left?   ;)  >:D
Yeah I do see a pattern and it does worry me somewhat with how it will affect my current relationship with Rashelle.  In fact, I was just discussing this very thing with her last night.  Especially since I was actually looking for guys at the time I met her.

Left or Right?  *Checks the survey*  More like down. :P
Grrrr.  Well, since I posted this, it's shifted even more to the hetero side.  About the only female I think of is Rashelle. :-*  Other than that, it's pretty much guys.
  •  

Wendy

Quote from: misty on September 23, 2005, 04:02:12 PM
according to the polls at the moment 70% would like to give birth......but approx 52% would choose a female partner only

to fill this gap......how would you choose to conceive

misty xxx

Some might already have children.  ;)
  •  

tinkerbell

Quote from: Melissa on May 08, 2007, 12:37:30 PM
Quote from: Melissa on April 23, 2007, 07:28:20 PM
Quote from: Tink on April 23, 2007, 07:02:49 PM
Okay Melissa, initially it was 100% female, then, months later, it was 90% female and 10% male and now, it is 50% male and 50% female.  Do you see a pattern, dear?  >:D
So, are we shifting to the right or to the left?   ;)  >:D
Yeah I do see a pattern and it does worry me somewhat with how it will affect my current relationship with Rashelle.  In fact, I was just discussing this very thing with her last night.  Especially since I was actually looking for guys at the time I met her.

Left or Right?  *Checks the survey*  More like down. :P
Grrrr.  Well, since I posted this, it's shifted even more to the hetero side.  About the only female I think of is Rashelle. :-*  Other than that, it's pretty much guys.

Oh boy, I guess Rashelle is a lucky gal then.  So, is it going to stay like pretty much guys now or is it going to keep on changing?  :-*

tink :icon_chick:
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: Tink on May 08, 2007, 04:49:20 PM
Oh boy, I guess Rashelle is a lucky gal then.  So, is it going to stay like pretty much guys now or is it going to keep on changing?  :-*
Well, if something does happen between Rashelle and me, then it will probably be guys at that point.  Otherwise I plan on staying with her.  But the only issue if something were to happen is that I refuse to have sex with a guy until after surgery.
  •  

Intertween

I voted 50/50 female/male because I'm drawn to people who are a little of both  ;)

-- Sue
  •  

MeghanAndrews

I am totally into guys when I'm in 'girl' mode, which I want to happen oh, i don't know, 100% of the time! That seems like the only time I'll be happy, carrying on the intimacy and love I need. I like women, they are beautiful, but I want to BE them, not sleep with them.
  •  

Dorothy

•  

Hypatia

Interesting distribution of answers. Both extremes are well represented as well as 50-50. Less in between.
Here's what I find about compromise--
don't do it if it hurts inside,
'cause either way you're screwed,
eventually you'll find
you may as well feel good;
you may as well have some pride

--Indigo Girls
  •  

bethzerosix

i had a hard time dating women... i was always jealous of them.

i am a hetro woman but i wont play without the proper equipment
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.
  •  

Natasha

at this point i'm going to say that i'm bisexual.  i'm with someone (my first male partner) yet i've been in a ltr with a woman before.  i don't know if hormones had something to do with it.  personally i don't think so.
  •  

Hypatia

Quote from: mistylips on January 12, 2008, 06:39:43 PM
Do things change when your on hormones?
What happened for me on hormones was:
Prior to hormones I was aware that I was potentially sexually responsive to men... but in practical terms I could not see it happening.
After hormones...
It became possible to realize this potential.

By the way, I voted 90% female, 10% male. Women just matter to me more. I'm not sure about sexual orientation identity labels... should I say I'm lesbian? should I say I'm bisexual? Oh the heck with it, I'm just queer, that's all.

But in practical terms, I live asexually while waiting for SRS. Except that I kiss and snuggle with people... purr =^_^=

I just need love.
Here's what I find about compromise--
don't do it if it hurts inside,
'cause either way you're screwed,
eventually you'll find
you may as well feel good;
you may as well have some pride

--Indigo Girls
  •  

Schala

Quote from: ChefAnnagirl on April 24, 2007, 12:03:11 AM
Note: Even as a 'male' person, the thought of being with a male, AS A MALE myself, was always disgustingly abhorrent, and the single biggest sexual turn off i can ever think of - obviously more true now, than ever.... 8)

LoveForever,

Annagirl

It's not really been considered a lot in my case. I was asexual. Always found women intriguing, but it turns out I was seeking myself. I dated one girl in my life...and two guys (wee I'm so active). Still virgin. Had no libido before anyway (like that helps) - estrogen gave me one :P.

Oh and as for the question, 70% male 30% female...and probably in the same person. I understood it to mean the 'degree of male/femaleness' I seek in partners. I seek someone, most probably male (but not necessarily) that has a definitely more 'male presence', while definitely having so-called feminine qualities. Basically more of an androgynous guy, in personality...but it could be a butch girl, too. The body matters little. I like to be the girlier one too (between me and partner), but that's cause I'm vain like that.
  •  

fluffy jorgen

*is thinking: why are girls more attracted to me than guys?

guys all the way for me still, though.
  •