Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you thinking 11.0

Started by V M, April 10, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

So spill the beans, what are you thinking?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

SueNZ

Please post positive comments based on positive thoughts that is what will make us stronger. If we all focus that way, imagine the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Treat life's difficult times as if they are normal moments, this makes the normal and special ones even more fantastic.
  •  

Sarah_P

I need more time in the day. Too much that needs doing... not enough to do it.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Cassi

Move to Alaska during the summer time - don't get dark until 11p and only for a few hours...............................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

If I keep depression eating "Comfort food" I'll have to change my name to Piglet Little
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TicTac

Well, I am thinking about how society should not put so much pressure on young adults. People expect you to move out at 18, and finish college at 21 or something with an amazing job that will make you a millionaire. These deadlines and expectations can cause a lot of stress and anxiety on a person you know? Most young adults do not know what they want to become, and the pressure will push them to get into something they have no interest in. Also, there is nothing wrong with living at home while figuring your life out. This should not be a negative at all imo.
  •  

Michelle_P

I'm thinking that life, finally, is good.  (I'm the happiest I have ever been in my adult life!)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Megan.

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 11, 2018, 12:24:25 PM
I'm thinking that life, finally, is good.  (I'm the happiest I have ever been in my adult life!)
Sooo happy to hear this, what everyone in life deserves. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Denise

I'm thinking of a million things.  One thing I'm not thinking about is my gender.  Thank you!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

1st Person out: 16-Oct-2015
Restarted Spironolactone 26-Aug-2016
Restarted Estradiol Valerate: 02-Nov-2016
Full time: 02-Mar-2017
Breast Augmentation (Schechter): 31-Oct-2017
FFS (Walton in Chicago): 25-Sep-2018
Vaginoplasty (Schechter): 13-Dec-2018

A haiku in honor of my grandmother who loved them.

The Voices are Gone
Living Life to the Fullest
I am just Denise
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I am thinking happiness and much relief from stress...
... finally in my small town it is becoming common knowledge that I am a trans-woman... and no one seems to really be concerned about it....  then, the question to myself was, why was I so concerned and stressed about revealing my past?  Of course I do understand that there may be some that may treat me with demeaning comments and scowling looks.... but, now I don't care...  I know now that I have friends and acquaintances here that accept me.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Careful what you wish for Allison.. it might just happen..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

V M

It's Wednesday and I'm still trying to recover from my weekend foray   

- V M
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Michelle_P on April 11, 2018, 12:24:25 PM

I know how you feel!!!  :D
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Allison S

Random stranger just asked if he can pray for me... I politely said "no, thank you" but he was so handsome I kinda wish I accepted his offer lol

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

TonyaW

Someone at work rather determinedly grabbed a hammer out from near where I was standing.  I thought it would be nice if my problems could be solved with a hammer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

V M

If I can avoid the galloping anuses I might be okay

- V M
  •  

Allison S

It's a bit weird but I think I've been emulating certain things from women. There's power in feminine energy/posture for sure

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

TicTac

Hmmm...I should probably change my name (irl) but I don't know how to, and hopefully it is not a pain to do. Started thinking about it after I posted a Quiz on here about names. Admittedly, maybe a quiz that requires your first name to be seen was not a good idea, but no one has to take it if they want.

Yes, I show my real name on the quiz I posted, and I must say that it is quite boyish but my mom convinced me for a bit that It could be used for both gender, but I don't think so lol.
  •  

TicTac

My mom and therapist accused me of having symptoms of anorexia, or actually having an eating disorder. I don't think I do though? Not to get into detail, but there is a part of me I don't like, and exercising was not solving the problem, so I decided to eat less instead. The goal is to eat less calories, and the best way to do that is to cut out food. Honestly, I am just afraid of weight gain because that would make things worse.

I ate a piece of pizza tonight, and I feel grossed out and ashamed of the fact though. Usually I will just eat an apple with water if I get hungry, so that I would avoid the situation above. That sounds bad, and I am not trying to starve myself it is just that I don't want to gain weight.

Its not like I don't eat or anything, as I will have toast in the morning, and then a sandwich at night, and if I still get hungry then I will eat an apple or something. Personally, I don't see it as anorexia because its not like I am throwing up my food or anything weird like that.

I don't know. I am just writing down my thoughts or whatever.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: TicTac on April 19, 2018, 03:58:32 AM
My mom and therapist accused me of having symptoms of anorexia, or actually having an eating disorder. I don't think I do though? Not to get into detail, but there is a part of me I don't like, and exercising was not solving the problem, so I decided to eat less instead. The goal is to eat less calories, and the best way to do that is to cut out food. Honestly, I am just afraid of weight gain because that would make things worse.

I ate a piece of pizza tonight, and I feel grossed out and ashamed of the fact though. Usually I will just eat an apple with water if I get hungry, so that I would avoid the situation above. That sounds bad, and I am not trying to starve myself it is just that I don't want to gain weight.

Its not like I don't eat or anything, as I will have toast in the morning, and then a sandwich at night, and if I still get hungry then I will eat an apple or something. Personally, I don't see it as anorexia because its not like I am throwing up my food or anything weird like that.

I don't know. I am just writing down my thoughts or whatever.
It sounds like you want to eat healthy/nutrient filled foods rather than pizza? That's okay to do. I used to do the same when I was at my lowest weight. Or I would have half a slice of pizza with some salad. But 1 slice isn't awful when it's once in a while. I don't think anyone's gained a lot of weight if any from eating just 1 slice of pizza here and there. But I could be wrong.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•