Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

New SRS technique?

Started by Terra, October 24, 2011, 12:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever21Chic

Interesting, my only problem with it is the lack of sensitivity. I want my VJ with lots of sensitivity, and hold the dilation please!  :D 
  •  

lilacwoman

your penis skin is very sensitive isn't it?  so when it is turned inside out in the common penile inversion technique it wil still have all those lovely nerves to provide the same sensitivity so sex should be good.
my vagina's colon lining hasn't got any nerves so the only sensations I feel while dilating experimenting at present is the general stimulation to the groin area that we all have but there isn't a sharp focus of feelings as with penis or vagina.
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Quote from: Morrigan on October 24, 2011, 01:30:55 AM
I'm thinking a donor vagina?  >:-)

I think octomom should donate her vagina...for her own good.
Even in death, may I be triumphant.
  •  

Forever21Chic

Quote from: xxScarlettxx on November 02, 2011, 06:46:22 PM
I think octomom should donate her vagina...for her own good.

Yeah she's reached her limit...8 children cmon!  :laugh:
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

To be fair, she had all her's at the same time. >.<
  •  

Maya Zimmerman

Quote from: Sadie on October 25, 2011, 03:40:34 AM
I know I sound like Dr Frankenstein but I think it could work.

I'm all for it, Doc!  Now, let's figure out how to make eggs that carry the same genetic information as our sperm and carry that whole transplant idea all the way into the womb!  Kind of sucks that you'd have to develop some kind of system to continually produce sperm for FTMs... BUT WAIT!!!  If we can just make organs like that, 1) FTMs can finally have perfect bottom surgery and 2) GCS would be reversible, so there wouldn't be any need to have it so strictly regulated!!!!
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on November 02, 2011, 08:41:03 PM

My great grandma had 5 kids by the time she was 19...
  •  

xXRebeccaXx

Quote from: Maya Zimmerman on November 02, 2011, 08:54:27 PM
I'm all for it, Doc!  Now, let's figure out how to make eggs that carry the same genetic information as our sperm and carry that whole transplant idea all the way into the womb!  Kind of sucks that you'd have to develop some kind of system to continually produce sperm for FTMs... BUT WAIT!!!  If we can just make organs like that, 1) FTMs can finally have perfect bottom surgery and 2) GCS would be reversible, so there wouldn't be any need to have it so strictly regulated!!!!

...Good luck with that...
  •  

BurningBrilliance

I posted a similar topic on Laura's Playground a little while ago but since one already exists here I didn't want to start a new one.

I found an update to the original post, http://transgirldiaries.com/?p=2679. I am really interested in the possibility of this surgery. Does anyone know anything about it? If not you should really read this post, it's very interesting.
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Quote from: ~RoadToTrista~ on November 02, 2011, 08:41:03 PM

This doesn't sound like something I would say now. >.<
  •  

pebbles

Quote from: lilacwoman on November 01, 2011, 06:41:24 PM
costs, rejection issues etc.
simpler to stick with well known techniques.
plus a major issue that must be mentioned is that we all hope to have once and for all surgery so how devastating/debilitating/expensive/ souldestroying would it be to have a vagina fail and be rejected?
the girls who find that surgery has had complications and especially the fistulas go through months/years of repair and hospitalisations...who wants that?
You can't pretend that current techniques are perfect and it requires people to not be satisfied with those current techniques to actually go out and help pioneer new technologies and indeed there are women even on this forum who eschew Penile inversion SRS because of it's drawbacks and I wish all the best to them if the promise of this technique addresses the deficiencies they find with the current techniques and they want to get this done.

While what you say makes sense in regards to Sensation as nerves would not be conserved in grafted material as for your claims about fistulas Do you have any sources for your information or is your aversion to it simple luddism?

As for me Sensation and Function are most important of all, No technique grants me fertility so sensation comes above most for me, And while the promise of less dilation is an intriguing one, I'd rather go with penile inversion for that reason.
  •  

pebbles

Quote from: Forever21Chic on November 02, 2011, 06:58:22 PM

Yeah she's reached her limit...8 children cmon!  :laugh:
You wouldn't want it... It's a Wizards sleeve by that point. Unless you were proposing splitting across 6 women.
  •  

Katie

Ya know something theres is always the new and improved crap. The one thing I know is that the more things change the more they stay the same. I had SRS years ago and I don't give it any thought. Pick a doctor that is well known and you can pretty much rest assured you will be pleased. Hell its better than having that wrong part between your legs.

Katie
  •