Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The Ultimate Prosthetic

Started by ty.to.the.man, August 14, 2012, 09:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justcause

Quote from: aleon515 on October 17, 2012, 06:54:29 PM
Frankly I wouldn't hold my breath, otoh, he may yet surprise us. I am of the opinion he reads Susans'. If this is so, you need to get your act together kid.

--Jay J
He's definitely reading.
We've called him on it and now he's trying to shape up and get the gear sent out. Typical with companies who wouldn't otherwise do the right thing.

Not to sound like a douche but another thing you should never do is change the customers order without his or her permission.
They purchased with the impression they were receiving product A, so if you change that to product B (even if you deem it a better model) you risk the customer returning product.
  •  

aleon515

Also you know what Steve Jobs said:
"Real artists ship!"  :)

--Jay J
  •  

bluntedAlways

Wow!! Thats pretty f' up that you guys never got what you paid for!! Glad i stuck with RM.   :angel: cant go wrong........
  •  

ty.to.the.man

I just saw the Tyron Phase 3. if its for real i want it sooooo bad! anyone know anything about it or the company?
-- Alexander Tyler (call me Tyler though)   8)
  •  

elliott

I ordered nearly 2 months ago and was told yesterday it should be 2 more weeks will the shipping.
It's just frustrating when 1. there are no genuine testimonials so I feel nervous about how long this is taking and the lack of feedback, and 2. one reason I ordered the prosthetic so readily was that, when I ordered it, there was a 2-3 week waiting list, it's now going to be 11 weeks before I've (supposedly) received it, that not even that much shorter than the wait for my reelmagik.

Anyway, hopefully things are looking up now..
Ty where have you seen the tyron 3? I've looked online but there's still no photos on the gallery?
  •  

ty.to.the.man

Elliot, damn that sucks :( I hope you get it soon though. I was looking at their website, it says theyre going to update it soon with photos and such but I read about it on the site and if the prosthetic does all the things they say it will then I'm all for it.
  •  

aleon515

Ty, imo, Tyron doesn't exist. Maybe there were a dozen or so Tyron 2s. I don't know. But he is now (for months and months and months) working on the Tyron 3. This is what is odd: There are no pictures (I think I found one odd site). There are no reviews (of the Tyron 2 either)-- I don't mean testimonials, it is easy to fake these even. (Not saying this is the case, just that it is possible.) It's vaporware afaik.

I don't know about our friend at ultimate prosthetics. I think people might start working to get their money back.

--Jay J
  •  

ty.to.the.man

I thought I hear about someone here with the Tyron 2? I might be wrong but I could've sworn someone a while back was talking about it and how they had gotten it.
  •  

aleon515

Might have been someone with a tyron 2. I won't deny there are a few out there. Whether they were actually for sale is another guess though. He mighta given a few to some friends and said "write me a nice testimonial". Ok, maybe that is very cynical.
I don't 3 exists (outside of one prototype perhaps).

I understand the drive to make a better prosthetic (and all sorts of other things). I am pretty sure the same drive was present with someone at RM. The difference is probably some degree of maturity, ability to actually get things done, and some degree of luck  to be able to deliver a product-- take it from point a to point c.

I don't think that someone should do this unless they have these skills. If you send money to someone and they don't deliver it becomes fraud. If you just never get a product, then it's vaporware.

--Jay J
  •  

Darrin Scott

Quote from: ty.to.the.man on October 23, 2012, 06:20:47 PM
I thought I hear about someone here with the Tyron 2? I might be wrong but I could've sworn someone a while back was talking about it and how they had gotten it.

Yeah, I've seen people with the Tyron 2. Hardly anyone has them because they are thousands or so of dollars.

•  

elliott

Brayden have you had any more progress?
  •  

Lady Autumn

Feel free to CyberSlap me but I'm a little curious. I've seen photos of RM and the Ultimate Prosthetic, they look realistic enough and apparently can be used for sex. But is there any benefit to this? I mean is it pleasurable for the guy wearing it as well as their partner? Or is it just the ability to be able to do that that's appealing?
No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face.
~John Donne~  :D
  •  

AdamMLP

Quote from: Lady Autumn on October 31, 2012, 08:58:02 PM
Feel free to CyberSlap me but I'm a little curious. I've seen photos of RM and the Ultimate Prosthetic, they look realistic enough and apparently can be used for sex. But is there any benefit to this? I mean is it pleasurable for the guy wearing it as well as their partner? Or is it just the ability to be able to do that that's appealing?

I've no personal experience, but I think there is pleasure from the prosthetic rubbing against the guy's natural dick (enlarged clitoris) and I've heard somewhere about some having a hole in the prosthetic for the dick to go into or a nub to increase the stimulation.  For guys with lots of bottom dysphoria this is the only way that they can bear having sex as well, so that's appealing, and it's intimacy while feeling whole.
  •  

aleon515

I'm not exactly any kind of expert on this, but I believe due to where they would be worn a person is able to have an organism.

I have a packer and able to feel it, even to the point of feeling where I am touching it-- side, top, or back. So to me it is not just a piece of silicon. It isn't quite like touching an actual part of my body though. I have heard of people getting a kind of phantom feeling if they wear them a lot, only get that if I wear all night and wake up with it.

Consider yourself cyber slapped. :) It's actually kind of a good question.

--Jay J
  •  

Wolf Man

I feel like a weirdo since no one else has responded with their experience of using even just a regular strap-on. That's what I use. I don't need anything super fancy, I would like to eventually get a realistic looking one, but purple does it for now.

Anyway, I will answer the question based on my own experience. My strap-on can rub on my junk, but doesn't usually and I really would prefer it not to since it's uncomforatble. The fact that I can have sex in a way that is more normal is appealing to me. While I don't get direct stimulation it's still sex and I get worked up anyway.
I'll be there someday, I can go the distance
I will find my way, If I can be strong
I know every mile, Will be worth my while

When I go the distance, I'll be right where I belong
  •  

Lady Autumn

Quote from: aleon515 on October 31, 2012, 09:23:59 PM

Consider yourself cyber slapped. :) It's actually kind of a good question.

--Jay J

Why am I being Cyberslapped if you think its a good question???  :P
No spring nor summer beauty hath such grace, as I have seen in one autumnal face.
  •  

brayden4

Quote from: Elliot on October 29, 2012, 04:38:29 AM
Brayden have you had any more progress?

None, two weeks ago he said he would be getting it to me the following week. We have messaged him and have had no contact at all from him. Im really about to get my refund if I don't at least get a reply. Two of my cousins are lawyers and it would not take any time at all to make a case around him if he doesn't either supply the product or a refund if I'm not going to recieve it.

•  

aleon515

Quote from: Lady Autumn on November 01, 2012, 10:11:41 AM
Why am I being Cyberslapped if you think its a good question???  :P

It's a personal question. Though I answered it. I have no idea. :)

--Jay J
  •  

Lady Autumn

Fair enough, you didn't have to answer it though. I guess my curiosity is a little too intrusive :/ My apologies.
*accepts cyberslap* Ow!
  •  

Andy

Lady Autumn,

Just to help balance the answer, I have had sex for years with non-fancy strap-ons, it feels just fine, and I never had any trouble, um, finishing.

Just sayin'.  ;D
"People come and go so quickly here!"
  •