News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 4.0

Started by Ms Grace, November 13, 2013, 12:56:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

I like Keaira's avatar. Shiny!

I got The Eight Days of Luke. Yes, it's a kids' book. No, I don't care. Loki is in it! I loved that book as a kid.
  •  

Constance

It was actually yesterday, but I had a great Thanksgiving with my ex-wife and our kids.

CalmRage

After today's workout i have to say i seem to be a much better guitarist that i previously thought. Not a great one, but definitely not the worst.
  •  

Shards

Alone time!  :-)

(It's not Thanksgiving here, and I'm enjoying having the house to myself because alone time is a rare event.)
  •  

Megumi

Yesterday I went to my parents house as ME to help my mom make thanksgiving dinner. For the first time they got to see me and they handled it very well which did surprise me. What was best of all for me was that I wasn't nervous, had no anxiety, wasn't scared, I was happy and proud to show them who I really am. After we got the turkey in the oven me and mom worked on makeup for a while and by the time we were done she couldn't believe how much different I looked compared to the last time we did some makeup while I was in male mode. She actually said that I could pass just fine for a woman when she saw me in the full ensemble compared to what her big fear from the week earlier when she could only see me as a guy that could never pass as a woman. I have to say this was one of the best days ever for me as I think my parents can finally see what I was talking about how different but the same when I am being me. I got to spend the rest of the morning as me but then I had to revert back to male mode and it actually made me feel really bad but I didn't want to come out to the rest of my family in that way. Still I can't believe how far I've gone in the past two months as I never in my wildest dreams thought that this would happen, I'd end up getting closer to my parents, be able to talk about myself to them, and spend time finally getting to do mother & daughter things with my mom.  :laugh:

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Peregrine on November 29, 2013, 02:53:06 PM
Alone time!  :-)

(It's not Thanksgiving here, and I'm enjoying having the house to myself because alone time is a rare event.)

We all need that at times and it's usually a rare and precious event to have some peace and quiet.
  •  

MadeleineG

Auntie Shan, you're always so supportive of everyone. Thank you. :)
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Just Gwynne! on November 29, 2013, 05:05:10 PM

Thanks Gwynne, it is a support site and one must admit Peregrine is a sweetheart!
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Shantel on November 29, 2013, 05:27:26 PM
Thanks Gwynne, it is a support site and one must admit Peregrine is a sweetheart!

that she is! but don't tell her I said so :P
  •  

DriftingCrow

I am now officially 1/3 of an attorney in MA.  :)
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: LearnedHand on November 29, 2013, 06:23:36 PM
I am now officially 1/3 of an attorney in MA.  :)

1/3? Care to tell us what that means in laymen-women's terms?  ;D
  •  

DriftingCrow

I am now 3:03 certified, so basically I can be an attorney for the super poor people in the clinic I work at. I can fill out their forms to an extent, represent them in court, etc. Like Elle in Legally Blonde. :)

I'll be 2/3 when I graduate law school in May, and 3/3s if I pass the bar. (the thirds thing is not official terms or anything)
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: LearnedHand on November 29, 2013, 06:52:56 PM
I am now 3:03 certified, so basically I can be an attorney for the super poor people in the clinic I work at. I can fill out their forms to an extent, represent them in court, etc. Like Elle in Legally Blonde. :)

I'll be 2/3 when I graduate law school in May, and 3/3s if I pass the bar. (the thirds thing is not official terms or anything)

Oh gotcha, thanks for clarifying, it makes sense! Aunti Shan is so proud of you Henry!  ;D  OMG Here I am talking in third person like I do to my granddaughter.  :icon_peace:
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Just Gwynne! on November 29, 2013, 05:05:10 PM

Awww this is too true! You make my day Mom!  :)
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

KabitTarah

Quote from: Just Gwynne! on November 29, 2013, 05:31:29 PM
that she is! but don't tell her I said so :P

Hopefully because you're going to tell her yourself!!! ♥
~ Tarah ~

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Shaina on November 29, 2013, 07:48:25 PM
Awww this is too true! You make my day Mom!  :)

Hehe yeah, love you kid! Just adopted Malachite, you are brother and sister now so you'd better behave!  :D ;D
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Shantel on November 29, 2013, 08:08:52 PM
Hehe yeah, love you kid! Just adopted Malachite, you are brother and sister now so you'd better behave!  :D ;D

I love you too! Okay, I'll share you!

I'm happy to be surrounded my by neices and nephews. I love them to pieces!  :icon_love:
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •  

DriftingCrow

w00t! Got two and a half giant projects completed today, I am on a roll. :D
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Kittenswithmittens

This page wouldn't be what it is without auntie.
"She had blue skin, and so did he. He kept it hid, and so did she. They searched for blue their whole life through, then passed right by - and never knew."
  •  

Lauren5

Got some pretty good clothes from a friend. We're going to go shopping sometime too!
The pair of jeans (also goven to me by her) doesn't show anything.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •