Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

Quote from: Ashey on January 03, 2014, 07:08:21 PM
:3 Aww, thank you. :embarrassed: HRT has had a pretty good effect on my skin so far, but keeping my face clean and wearing a lil makeup can also go a long way. :P
yea, estrogen is sure working its wonders on you
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Figured I'd take my chances in the 'Fabulous' thread. My self convidence was boosted by the lovely reponses I got from the 'Do I look, or Could I pass...' thread. Had some fun with my camera today: 

I hope that one day with the help of hormones I'll be able to succesfully pull it off in a bikini:

At the moment I'm as white as snow.  I'll have to get a tan asap! And I sooooo want a bellybutton ring.  So, there you go.  (Please be gentle with me.  I bruise easily :embarrassed:)
  •  

stephaniec

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on January 04, 2014, 08:36:09 AM
Figured I'd take my chances in the 'Fabulous' thread. My self convidence was boosted by the lovely reponses I got from the 'Do I look, or Could I pass...' thread. Had some fun with my camera today: 

I hope that one day with the help of hormones I'll be able to succesfully pull it off in a bikini:

At the moment I'm as white as snow.  I'll have to get a tan asap! And I sooooo want a bellybutton ring.  So, there you go.  (Please be gentle with me.  I bruise easily :embarrassed:)
bikini not a problem
  •  

Violet Bloom

•  

Ashey

Yawmmy. I'd give you a driver's license. ;)
  •  

JordanBlue

Quote from: michelle666 on January 03, 2014, 01:28:43 PM
I found my old glasses that I lost For some reason, I though it would be a good idea to put them on my pug stuffed animal. I must have walked by him 1000x since I lost them and didn't see them on him. Which ones do you think suit me better. I'm having a hard time deciding. (excuse my hair, just got in from shoveling snow)

New

Old

The bottom pic.
you look stunning. deal with it.  :)
Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly...
  •  

izzy

•  

izzy

If this is already before hormones you rock it.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Aaww, thanks girls!  :-*
SophiePeters, you have the most beautiful eyes!
  •  

Angélique LaCava

first time doing my hair in braids and yes I did them myself. so how does it look? please don't skip my post as some of yall do. give me ur honest opinion.
  •  

Kim 526

"Peace came upon me and it leaves me weak,
So sleep, silent angel, go to sleep."
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 04, 2014, 02:59:40 PM
first time doing my hair in braids and yes I did them myself. so how does it look? please don't skip my post as some of yall do. give me ur honest opinion.

still jealous of you everytime i see a picture of you, i have such bad luck with braids but yours is adorable

•  

Jamie D

You already have a nice statuesque figure.  Hrt will almost certainly help on top.

Oh, and go with the belly button piercing!  I want to get my nipples done.

... and smile!  :)  You are becoming your real self - that's a good thing.
  •  

Jamie D

I think the braids are cute.
  •  

Jessica Rush

Quote from: Lana P on January 01, 2014, 03:08:42 PM
Just joined the site 2 days ago but here I go. two shots taken on christmas another from December. 2013

Middle December

Over Christmas

Oh wow Lana, you look a lot like Liv Tyler. Very nice!
~Jessica
  •  

Bardoux

Are you sure you was born male? It doesn't look like you even need to start HRT lol. Looking very cute :)