Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joan

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

MiaOhMya!

Quote from: Joan on January 05, 2014, 09:28:12 PM
I'll second that. Fabulous! :)

For sure! The blonde looks good. I like your eye liner too.

Ah I know what I was thinking....you look Winona Ryder-ish!  ;D
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Quote from: AppleJack on January 05, 2014, 02:21:57 PM

Prepared for no real purpose otherwise than testing liquid eyeliner.

Looking great AppleJack.

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on January 05, 2014, 06:35:03 PM
dyed me hair blonde :D

Blonde suits you very well jussmoi4nao(I like the name) ;)

•  

SophiePeters

•  

{Alice}

Today, I feel pretty and androgynous. This is my first picture on this post. Be indulgent ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

•  

Bardoux

Quote from: {Alice} on January 06, 2014, 05:34:09 AM
Today, I feel pretty and androgynous. This is my first picture on this post. Be indulgent ;)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You have very feminine eyes and lovely cheek bones alice :)

{Alice}

Quote from: Bardoux on January 06, 2014, 05:40:58 AM
You have very feminine eyes and lovely cheek bones alice :)

Bardoux thank you, I am aware that my eyes is the thing that I have more women at the starting point  :)

•  

KabitTarah

Quote from: {Alice} on January 06, 2014, 05:34:09 AM

I really like your outfit!!

I think you're presenting as androgynous only in the hair... and that's a pretty valid female hairstyle. See Tegan Quin (though hers is really thick) - you look similar.
~ Tarah ~

•  

{Alice}

My haircut is a barrier for me to go a step further towards feminisation. it makes me despair but I did not want to wear a wig because it is commonly visually too brutal. I have fewer doubts about the density of regrowth and I think in a few weeks / months I could have a feminine cut. I hope!!!

•  

Carolina1983

Thank you all.

I am not flying or working atm. There is alot in my life that has changed, I lost all of my family and well.

But again thanx
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Michelle G

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on January 04, 2014, 08:36:09 AM
Figured I'd take my chances in the 'Fabulous' thread. My self convidence was boosted by the lovely reponses I got from the 'Do I look, or Could I pass...' thread. Had some fun with my camera today: 

I hope that one day with the help of hormones I'll be able to succesfully pull it off in a bikini:

At the moment I'm as white as snow.  I'll have to get a tan asap! And I sooooo want a bellybutton ring.  So, there you go.  (Please be gentle with me.  I bruise easily :embarrassed:)

You wear a bikini well!

Now let's see a big happy smile because of it :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on January 04, 2014, 08:36:09 AM
Figured I'd take my chances in the 'Fabulous' thread. My self convidence was boosted by the lovely reponses I got from the 'Do I look, or Could I pass...' thread. Had some fun with my camera today: 

I hope that one day with the help of hormones I'll be able to succesfully pull it off in a bikini:

At the moment I'm as white as snow.  I'll have to get a tan asap! And I sooooo want a bellybutton ring.  So, there you go.  (Please be gentle with me.  I bruise easily :embarrassed:)

Oh please! You absolutely belong here in this thread!
  •  

geek

@Lizandri Tan comes in a much safer than sun spray bottle ;D and if you want a belly ring go for it! get something pretty in it ^_^

I vote this thread be renamed to eye candy, with a direct link made over on the boys board =p

•  

Shantel

Quote from: geek on January 06, 2014, 11:39:20 AM
@Lizandri Tan comes in a much safer than sun spray bottle ;D and if you want a belly ring go for it! get something pretty in it ^_^

I vote this thread be renamed to eye candy, with a direct link made over on the boys board =p

Lol...you go for it Geek!  :eusa_clap:
  •  

KittyKat

Really liked my outfit I wore today and thought I'd take a shot at being "Fabulous".

•