Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joan

Quote from: Bardoux on January 03, 2014, 07:53:27 AM
That hairstyle frames your face well, suits you :)

Thank you, Bardoux. I'm still in the early stages of growing out a crew cut :). I like this wig for now.

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on January 03, 2014, 03:00:33 PM
Definitely!

Thank you JanNicole! :)

Quote from: stephaniec on January 03, 2014, 01:52:44 PM
definitely busting through

Stephanie, thank you too :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on January 04, 2014, 08:36:09 AM
Figured I'd take my chances in the 'Fabulous' thread. My self convidence was boosted by the lovely reponses I got from the 'Do I look, or Could I pass...' thread. Had some fun with my camera today: 

I hope that one day with the help of hormones I'll be able to succesfully pull it off in a bikini:

At the moment I'm as white as snow.  I'll have to get a tan asap! And I sooooo want a bellybutton ring.  So, there you go.  (Please be gentle with me.  I bruise easily :embarrassed:)

I don't think you'll have any problems at all. You look fantastic! :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

michelle666

I'm thinking of going out tonight with my hair pulled back instead of down. Can I wear this look or does it show off my masculine features too much?

hair back:

hair down:
  •  

michelle666

•  

MadeleineG

Quote from: michelle666 on January 04, 2014, 08:57:29 PM
I'm thinking of going out tonight with my hair pulled back instead of down. Can I wear this look or does it show off my masculine features too much?

I don't think it make you look masculine at all. That being said, IMHO, you look much better in with your hair down and your chunky glasses on. Seeeexy!
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: michelle666 on January 04, 2014, 08:57:29 PM

hair back:

hair down:

lose the eye makeup. u look good with both up and down hair.
  •  

michelle666

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 04, 2014, 09:56:22 PM
lose the eye makeup. u look good with both up and down hair.

Already lost it before I went out. I went a bit wacky on it and decided to wash it off and go back to my natural pallet.
  •  

Lizandri Roth

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on January 04, 2014, 02:59:40 PM
first time doing my hair in braids and yes I did them myself. so how does it look? please don't skip my post as some of yall do. give me ur honest opinion.

Oh your such an angel.  Not only are you one of the most beautiful MTF I've ever seen but one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known.  You're a diva.  I sometimes think your an imposter ;D. I'm not a fan of braids.  Only if you have the face for it but you most certainly do.  You rock it.
Just curious (if I may ask) do you ever go out in public in your male form or are you female 100% of the time?

Quote from: kiaraja on January 04, 2014, 03:29:18 PM
still jealous of you everytime i see a picture of you, i have such bad luck with braids but yours is adorable

Now come now kiaraja.  In your profile pic you look amazing. A natural.
  •  

Carolina1983

•  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Quote from: Carolina1983 on January 05, 2014, 07:51:06 AM
Long time since I posted.

I thought you had disappeared, good to see you here again and looking great and beautiful as ever.

•  

geek

>_>

<_<

excuse my intrusion, but holy cow, so so many fine looking ladies up in here :o

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Carolina1983 on January 05, 2014, 07:51:06 AM
Long time since I posted.

Just as pretty as ever Carolina! Are you back to flying the friendly skies again?
  •  

Angélique LaCava

Quote from: Lizandri Roth on January 05, 2014, 04:40:32 AM
Oh your such an angel.  Not only are you one of the most beautiful MTF I've ever seen but one of the most beautiful girls I've ever known.  You're a diva.  I sometimes think your an imposter ;D. I'm not a fan of braids.  Only if you have the face for it but you most certainly do.  You rock it.
Just curious (if I may ask) do you ever go out in public in your male form or are you female 100% of the time?

Now come now kiaraja.  In your profile pic you look amazing. A natural.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: geek on January 05, 2014, 09:07:22 AM
>_>

<_<

excuse my intrusion, but holy cow, so so many fine looking ladies up in here :o

You're obviously all male, and males usually like females so you are more than welcome here, you can bet the gals here thrive on your comments.
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Prepared for no real purpose otherwise than testing liquid eyeliner.
  •  

monica93304

Quote from: Lana P on January 01, 2014, 03:08:42 PM
Just joined the site 2 days ago but here I go. two shots taken on christmas another from December. 2013

Middle December

Over Christmas

Stunning. Absolutely stunning.
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: AppleJack on January 05, 2014, 02:21:57 PM
Prepared for no real purpose otherwise than testing liquid eyeliner.
You look very pretty :)
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •