Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lauren5

Quote from: Christine167 on February 02, 2014, 10:26:16 PMI like it Willow. It suits you.
Thanks!
My friend said they're taking me to an anime convention now. It's a shame though that I got this right as the Chinese New Year festivals are ending, it would have been nice to go with this. I even got a little black and gold bag to match. Unfortunately the slippers in the store only went up to size 9; I don't think I'm going to find the style I want in a decent price (they were only $3 at the store!) in the size I need though, it's going to be tough.

Buying a qi pao is one of the few times made in China means authentic!
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Joan

Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Bardoux

Quote from: Willow on February 02, 2014, 10:22:36 PM
Just bought this today:

Unfortunately, it's a bit wide in the waist, as it was imported from China and uses Chinese sizes; I had to get an XXL to get the length decent enough, otherwise, the hips were sitting too high.

And no, the last one isn't blurred for obscenities! I just need to clean my mirror :P

Dang your cute! :)

Joan

I got a new dress in the sales so I thought I'd try it out with some shoes.

I have no idea where or when I'm supposed to wear it out :D

•  

Calder Smith

Quote from: Bardoux on February 03, 2014, 05:24:00 AM
Dang your cute! :)

I agree. Willow is verrry cute. :)

Quote from: Joan on February 03, 2014, 06:01:49 AM

You look nice! :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Paula white

Joan,

Jesus girl you look fabulous! What a figure! Seeing you has given me real hope and inspiration 're my other post thread which you have kindly contributed to.

Wear it anywhere. To the shops or whatever! Could double as work wear! You honestly just look like a well proportioned attractive lady :angel:
  •  

Paula white

Great legs as well! I am speechless given you have told me your age
  •  

Lauren5

That would work pretty much anywhere, shopping, a casual dinner out, or yes, perhaps even to work. One of the few places I wouldn't wear it would be just in the house! Get out and about, girl!

And thanks again to everyone for the kind comments :)
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Shantel

Joan, oh my what a sweet lady! You look gorgeous as if that dress was made specifically for you, and such nice stems on you girl, I think you should wear that dress out on a date, anyone would love to have such a looker on their arm.
  •  

Joan

Mr Hockey - hello there, and thank you! :)

Paula - the camera is just far enough away to blur the cracks  :P but I do feel a bit more confident since I lost a bit of weight.

Willow and Shantel - We're off to Tokyo again in a couple of weeks for some extended Joan-time and we'll be going out for dinner and some drinks the first evening. Maybe I'll give it a go then :)
  •  

Angélique LaCava

need a little confidance boost. been feeling self conscious since the guy that I was dating left me for another girl cause he said "you arnt wat im looking for atm cause I want a girl that is like my ex"
  •  

Joan

Quote from: Angélique LaCava on February 03, 2014, 06:05:48 PM
need a little confidance boost. been feeling self conscious since the guy that I was dating left me for another girl cause he said "you arnt wat im looking for atm cause I want a girl that is like my ex"

Consider your confidence boosted because you look great :)

Find a guy who loves you for what you are not what someone else is  ^-^
  •  

izzy

Willow I like the chinese style dresses. I always love something about the material and the pattern.
Joan This dress you could pretty much wear to work any night out.
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Ditto. You're gorgeous!
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Joan

•  

TerriT

Guys are jerks. His ex is some bitchy donkey. You're hot as hell and everyone knows it.
  •  

Ashey

Quick shot with my webcam. Haven't taken any decent pics lately, but I felt like wearing a lil makeup for once so why not. :)
  •  

oh hai!

•  

Lady_Oracle

Ashley you're gorgeous!  Also nice piercing!! I have yet to get any of the piercings I want, hopefully I'll be able to get them this year.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ashey on February 05, 2014, 02:03:48 AM
Quick shot with my webcam. Haven't taken any decent pics lately, but I felt like wearing a lil makeup for once so why not. :)

Looking great as always Miss pretty face!
  •