Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Violet Bloom

Quote from: barbie on February 26, 2014, 03:14:19 AM
Yes. I was with Megan yesterday in Gangnam, Seoul.

Quote from: Jennygirl on February 26, 2014, 03:33:47 AM
:D :D :D You both look great!
Quote from: Shantel on February 26, 2014, 10:06:22 AM
...you both look like very nice, stylish ladies. Nice photo!

Are you saying you like their Gangnam style? :icon_dance: :eusa_dance: :icon_geekdance:

•  

barbie

Quote from: Violet Bloom on February 26, 2014, 10:39:02 AM
  Are you saying you like their Gangnam style? :icon_dance: :eusa_dance: :icon_geekdance:

Ha. Yes. The hotel is near Gangnam station.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Corra

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 19, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
So, hey dearies :)
I had some free time so I decided to try some girl mode pics , mostly to see my progress so far (2 months and a few days hrt) and also cause looking androgynous all the time is kinda depressing...
Id still post this in the do I pass topic but I know you guys will scold me for it  so yeah XD

I think progress so far has been good , of course I can take pics that can look quite masculine but I dont do it cause it hurts me...but overall looking like this so early on I cant help it but have hope for the future hope that I ll actually look like a girl without having to put on make up etc
I know I should do my eyebrows and I also feel like a blonde colour on my hair would suit me better and also help me pass better...all these when I go ft...

But the achievement of the day is that I finally managed to break pic triev ,,,if you guys have been following me you ll know that this was my life goal ...lol ...and its not even a feminine pic...

Id appreciate some criticism

Omg you're so gorgeous! I want your adopted babies! :D Why don't you live in the UK :'(
  •  

Riley Skye

Love and peace are eternal
  •  

Jessica Rush

Quote from: Riley Skye on February 27, 2014, 09:52:51 PM
Got my eyebrows done today :3

Riley, your eyebrows really compliment your face now. I think it even makes you look younger and definitely more feminine! Now the fun begins keeping them looking their finest.
~Jessica
  •  

Calder Smith

Quote from: Carrie Liz on February 25, 2014, 06:07:19 PM
My ear piercings finally healed up enough to allow me to buy my first ever pair of feminine dangly earrings today, and I love them! I'm actually feeling beautiful for a change instead of just borderline-passable. :)

Still have some work to do on the "fierce" look, though. :P

You look fierce already, I think!
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: FalsePrincess on February 19, 2014, 10:54:07 AM
So, hey dearies :)
I had some free time so I decided to try some girl mode pics , mostly to see my progress so far (2 months and a few days hrt) and also cause looking androgynous all the time is kinda depressing...
Id still post this in the do I pass topic but I know you guys will scold me for it  so yeah XD

Id appreciate some criticism

Your have a very feminine face! Your face is definitely ready for full time. How about a body photo? :)

Quote from: Nora Flexion on February 24, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
Am I doin' it right?  ???

Add some lipstick and eye shadow and your good to go!  :-* I really like the publicly taken photo!  ;)
  •  

Frostice

1.4 years on HRT.

With make up on the first pic, and without on the second one while posing with my lovely headphones.

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Frostice on February 28, 2014, 05:46:50 PM
1.4 years on HRT.

With make up on the first pic, and without on the second one while posing with my lovely headphones.

HRT has done you great
  •  

Frostice

Quote from: stephaniec on February 28, 2014, 06:19:49 PM
HRT has done you great

Still I am not...satisfied with what my body is doing to me. My body is responding very slow to the hormones compared to the other girls. I should have better results by now
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Frostice on February 28, 2014, 07:02:41 PM
Still I am not...satisfied with what my body is doing to me. My body is responding very slow to the hormones compared to the other girls. I should have better results by now
well, still your face looks great tough. they say it can take 4 years or more for some
  •  

Corra

Quote from: stephaniec on February 28, 2014, 07:31:21 PM
well, still your face looks great tough. they say it can take 4 years or more for some

Babe, you are gorgeous, i should be so lucky to look as pretty as you are... now!
  •  

Jill F

Quote from: Frostice on February 28, 2014, 07:02:41 PM

Don't worry.  Women come in all shapes and sizes.  Some don't even need to wear a bra.   You are young, feminine and pretty and I'd trade mah bewbs for that any day of the week.   If HRT fails to make them perk up, there's always the surgical option.
  •  

sad panda

Quote from: Jill F on February 28, 2014, 08:01:10 PM
Don't worry.  Women come in all shapes and sizes.  Some don't even need to wear a bra.   You are young, feminine and pretty and I'd trade mah bewbs for that any day of the week.   If HRT fails to make them perk up, there's always the surgical option.

uh... hrt does more than grow boobs  :-\
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

1.4 years on HRT.

wow such beauty  :)
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

1.4 years on HRT.

How on earth is it possible to wake up looking like that and think anything other than 'OMG, I am gorgeous!' ?

Shantel

Quote from: sad panda on March 01, 2014, 04:39:08 AM
well i won't post my face here but http://imgur.com/K6y6C2K.jpg that is me

Just beautiful, and I will assume your face is too. I don't show off my face on the Internet either.
  •  

barbie

Attending a business meeting in Seoul

In Seoul downtown, nearly all of people in the street looked at me. Some people turning their head back to me.

After a 3-hour meeting in my home town.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Shantel

•