Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izzy

Quote from: GorJess on March 08, 2014, 12:14:04 AM
Feeling way fab, hanging around home on Thursday, with my presentation (and fancy wear) cancelled, after all that! Still got a way cute shot, though, REALLY love this one. Haven't liked something this much of me since my first avatar here. I think I need a lot longer hair though, haha. Thoughts?

Your hair could be a few inches longer down to your shoulderline. You must be having a beautiful happy day for yourself.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jamie D on March 08, 2014, 05:55:40 PM
LOLZ - you don't look old!  And your eyebrows are so blonde, they can hardly be seen.

I can relate completely, she's probably a Nordic type like myself. I have the same eyebrows, Pluck me worry?  ;D
  •  

barbie

Yesterday, I met two of my friends (man and woman), and strolled down Insadong, Seoul. More than of half of people there were touring foreigners. The GG took some photos for me.

I have seen a lot of tall Russian girls > 6 feet (182 cm), and I am wondering why they study me.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

Ms Grace

Quote from: barbie on March 09, 2014, 05:20:05 AM
I have seen a lot of tall Russian girls > 6 feet (182 cm), and I am wondering why they study me.

Why, because you look so stunning of course!! :)

So I've been shopping recently...here's a selfie montage...

I would call these my "Grace goes to work series"! Shame I'm not smiling in the first, and the last one is a bit blurry. My selfie skills are crap!

So the first two are me in pants - my god, I think I actually pass wearing pants. If you had told me that a year ago when I was thinking about retransition I would never have believed you! Despite my height they actually fit perfectly. I like wearing the camisole under a loose buttoned blouse or top, that's definitely a "look" for me I think.

So, the skirt - I love this thing! And it goes great with the black tights and boots. Will need to find what kind of tops I can get to go with it. The jacket is for when winter arrives!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

I am feeling pretty fabulous in my new profile pic.

Grace you look great btw. x

barbie

Quote from: Ms Grace on March 09, 2014, 06:07:17 AM
Why, because you look so stunning of course!! :)

So I've been shopping recently...here's a selfie montage...

I would call these my "Grace goes to work series"! Shame I'm not smiling in the first, and the last one is a bit blurry. My selfie skills are crap!

So the first two are me in pants - my god, I think I actually pass wearing pants. If you had told me that a year ago when I was thinking about retransition I would never have believed you! Despite my height they actually fit perfectly. I like wearing the camisole under a loose buttoned blouse or top, that's definitely a "look" for me I think.

So, the skirt - I love this thing! And it goes great with the black tights and boots. Will need to find what kind of tops I can get to go with it. The jacket is for when winter arrives!

I posted the photo in Facebook, and one woman commented that it is probably because they saw some specks or flaws in my face, although they did not see my front. One of my male friends commented like Grace.

Yes. Pants and the skirt look fine, because you seem to be so much confident.

For a while, I will not wear pants to eradicate some fungus remaining in my hips. I have worn only miniskirts during the last 2 weeks.

I am a little bit fatigued from the 3-day travel in Seoul, but my new skirt for spring!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Ashey on March 07, 2014, 10:29:09 PM
Went on a trip recently with my SO. Sadly, didn't take many pics. Was busy busy busy. But here's me with my new glasses. They're purple and teal. :) And my 'health and mana potion' earrings!

You are so adorable. ;D

I love the glasses.
  •  

Shantel

Grace, you look great in the photos as usual!

@ Barbie you are such a fashion success as usual.

To the both of you, tall women rock!  :)

•  

jussmoi4nao

last night I was suicidally insecure, but I felt a little better this morning:

^winds mussin up ma hair in this one.

aalso heres a voice recording to go with these:

vocaroo.com/i/s1hxId9ialEi

I *think* that helps me pass better but some days even that sounds bad to me. gaah and then my lips looked cracked cuz food and drink are strangers in my world. whatever..
  •  

castle of glass

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 09, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

I *think* that helps me pass better but some days even that sounds bad to me. gaah and then my lips looked cracked cuz food and drink are strangers in my world. whatever..

Please don't feel insecure! Your an absolute knock-out beauty with a lovely voice. Honestly.
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: castle of glass on March 09, 2014, 03:47:41 PM
Please don't feel insecure! Your an absolute knock-out beauty with a lovely voice. Honestly.

Thanks. The insecurity comes and goes and I guess these days I rely heavily on men for validation, and they don't always give me the feedback I'm looking for I guess. I know its dumb. I actually mainly felt better today cuz a guy said I was sexy and was turning him on. I guess I really need that more than I should
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: castle of glass on March 09, 2014, 04:27:15 PM
Well i'm attracted to women, and i hope you don't find this creepy lol, but i find you very attractive indeed :)

Haha aww thanks :) although it seems like women are more affirming. With guys it can be hard getting a compliment after we've been wseeing each other a whioe
  •  

Calder Smith

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 09, 2014, 03:28:10 PM

You look incredibly beautiful. I like your hair a lot. :)
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

New pictures from last night. I know it has been a while.

What do you think? Any tips and/or suggestions??
  •  

michelle666

It's been a bit since I posted. I've been crazy busy. If I'm not at school, I'm at work. I just got home from work actually. One of the stylists did a blowout on me. I love it! The bouncyness is taking a little getting used to though.

•  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Calder Smith on March 09, 2014, 04:39:30 PM
You look incredibly beautiful. I like your hair a lot. :)

Thankss and reaally? That actually made my day cuz I generally feel like my hair is ughh
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 09, 2014, 04:22:58 PM
Thanks. The insecurity comes and goes and I guess these days I rely heavily on men for validation, and they don't always give me the feedback I'm looking for I guess. I know its dumb. I actually mainly felt better today cuz a guy said I was sexy and was turning him on. I guess I really need that more than I should
It's a phase you grow out of. Try to pick nice ones, not just the ones who are out to have sex with you. When you start fully believing in yourself is when the best ones come along. I know this from long experience so trust me. :)
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Ксениа link=topic=155728.msg1377250#msg1377250 date=1394401427

/quote]

Wouldn't change a thing! :)
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Ксениа on March 09, 2014, 04:43:47 PM
New pictures from last night. I know it has been a while.

omg your eyebrows look un-friggen-believable, i am so jealous of your eyes, the shaping of your eyebrows is perfect, i just wish i had perfect eyebrows like you, and in the pic with the white sweater you look so soft and lady like

•  

Kyra553

Quote from: jussmoi4nao on March 09, 2014, 04:22:58 PM

Dont rely on men for feed back, you won't get much in return.

Looking great and sounding very fem. :)
  •