Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joan

Quote from: michelle666 on March 24, 2014, 04:09:45 PM
This past weekend, I got a new haircut. Same basic shape, but I had my guy razor cut it for some choppy texture. I also went waaaaaaayyyyyyy redder and colored the underneath the darkest shade of brown that Wella makes.
Here's a pic from Saturday night before going out to a club;

I was a little unhappy with the depth of the color, so I added some dark brown lowlights to it last night.

Here is today;

I'm liking the look of it. Doing the back was a huge pain, but I got them all even. The hardest part was trying to put the foils on.

And here's a new body shot. I just discovered that I lost 13 pounds in the past month! The diet is working! (please ignore the pug butt)

That's pretty impressive work on the hair. Wow! It looks great :)
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Joan

Quote from: barbie on March 24, 2014, 06:59:51 PM
Yes. You live in a typically clean and beautiful Japanese city. You look so natural, but Japanese people will be awed by your height.

I also saw cherry blossom yesterday at my house. My spouse kindly took some photos for me.

I do not know, but there seems to be a problem in my fashion. Two of my facebook friends commented that I have better wear longer skirts. One man mentioned "Chanel line" and another woman cited "Isabel Marant". I studied these two terms, but still have no clue on what types of skirts they mean.

Anyway, I had a drink with my friends at a bar near the campus. Some undergraduate students of my department recognized and greeted me with smile. Usually they seemed to be in awe of me, but this time they seemed to feel a kind of intimacy to me, as they saw my wearing skirt for juniors or early 20s. Students tend to become closer to me.

I am now wearing very long one-piece black skirt, considering the comments of my friends on my fashion.

barbie~~

The cherry blossoms are getting close! Yours look beautiful. Do you do the cherry blossom viewing parties like in Japan?

And yes, Barbie, I get a lot of looks. I've tried dressing down but brava use I'm so tall (186cm) people still look at me anyway. They look at me when I'm in guy mode, in fact, so now I just put together the clothes I want to wear and smile a lot :)

So I'm with Stephanie on this one. You have great legs and you look fabulous. Wear the clothes you want to wear and never mind the Facebook comments.
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

GorJess

Name changed on the 24th (now legally Jessica Danielle!), went out to celebrate with family and friends for celebrating! Got a full makeup kit, a few pieces of engraved jewelry, and basically everything a girl could want. It was amazing. If you look close enough, you'll see my microphone, which is for a movie I'm filming about transitioning youth, and I did some work on it tonight, with an interview. The necklace shows a B in it, which starts my last name, to show my father will always be with me in some way, in some capacity, even if not physically, I know he's there to watch over, protect, and guide, me.

Family was just so happy for me, my mother got me tulips, a dinner out to eat, a pink and purple cake, and I even got a little teary eyed over how beautiful and meaningful this was to me. :)

You are here in order to enable the world to live more amply, with greater vision, with a finer spirit of hope and achievement. You are here to enrich the world. -Woodrow Wilson

With Dr. Marci Bowers in San Mateo
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: GorJess on March 25, 2014, 02:59:52 AM
Name changed on the 24th (now legally Jessica Danielle!), went out to celebrate with family and friends for celebrating! Got a full makeup kit, a few pieces of engraved jewelry, and basically everything a girl could want. It was amazing. If you look close enough, you'll see my microphone, which is for a movie I'm filming about transitioning youth, and I did some work on it tonight, with an interview. The necklace shows a B in it, which starts my last name, to show my father will always be with me in some way, in some capacity, even if not physically, I know he's there to watch over, protect, and guide, me.

Family was just so happy for me, my mother got me tulips, a dinner out to eat, a pink and purple cake, and I even got a little teary eyed over how beautiful and meaningful this was to me. :)

REALLY cute pictures, Jess! Your smile lights up the screen! :)
  •  

Jennygirl

What a wonderful moment for you Jess! You look so cute and the happiness present in your photos is very infectious. You look amazing!

Thanks for sharing the tidbit, it warms my heart :D
  •  

Aina

Congrats Jessica! Also your looking great in you new pictures!
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: zoezatara on March 24, 2014, 02:27:43 PM
I never like to post pictures I don't like the way I look. But here it is anyways. BTW you all look so wonderful I'm afraid I can't live up to the high standard you've all set  :) I hope it's alright I posted them.

You look good.

Judging by the poster, I'm wagering you're another member of the prairie girl contingent?
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Joan on March 24, 2014, 07:21:18 PM
So I'm with Stephanie on this one. You have great legs and you look fabulous. Wear the clothes you want to wear and never mind the Facebook comments.

Thanks, Stephanie and Joan for positive comments!

Yesterday it rained all day and I tried a longer one-piece skirt. At least those two persons who recommended a longer skirt for me commented that I look far better. But I do not like it so much. My wife also always recommends longer skirts for me, and the one I wore yesterday in the below photo was also the one she purchased for me.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Yes. You look like a happy and pretty girl. You should always be proud of your parents.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Miranda Catherine

I don't think I've ever posted in this, The official "You look fabulous darling! before, but what the heck, here goes. I go out to the local mall a lot with my mom and people often say how much we look alike. When I was a teen, EVERYONE said how much I looked like my mom and although it was so completely obvious, I'd say angrily, "Bull>-bleeped-<, I look like my dad! I didn't.............
These three years have been the best of my entire life
ones I've been able to live without lying
and the only time I've had since the age of twelve
I haven't constantly thought about dying

•  

barbie

Quote from: Joan on March 24, 2014, 07:21:18 PM
The cherry blossoms are getting close! Yours look beautiful. Do you do the cherry blossom viewing parties like in Japan?

And yes, Barbie, I get a lot of looks. I've tried dressing down but brava use I'm so tall (186cm) people still look at me anyway. They look at me when I'm in guy mode, in fact, so now I just put together the clothes I want to wear and smile a lot :)

Yes. Several cities held a festival for cherry blossom in April, and attract many tourists. When I was in the D.C. area of the U.S., I also used to enjoy the cherry blossom festival in National mall. The programs and scenes were similar to here.

My height is 184 cm, and I sometimes wear even 15-cm heels.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

•  

Michelle G

Barbie, I think the longer skirt looks great on you!

I absolutely love my short skirts like you do but there are times when I think that longer might be a bit more appropriate;)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Shantel

Jessica,
      Congratulations! You look like such a happy young woman and always have such a ready smile, you are just beautiful honey.
  •  

Quote from: Miranda Catherine on March 26, 2014, 08:04:24 AM

I don't think I've ever posted in this, The official "You look fabulous darling! before, but what the heck, here goes. I go out to the local mall a lot with my mom and people often say how much we look alike. When I was a teen, EVERYONE said how much I looked like my mom and although it was so completely obvious, I'd say angrily, "Bull>-bleeped-<, I look like my dad! I didn't.............
From what I have heard you are 58 or 59 Miranda. That makes your mother about 80-90 years old. Such a powerlady!
You look great as always!
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: barbie on March 26, 2014, 08:01:03 AM
Thanks, Stephanie and Joan for positive comments!

Yesterday it rained all day and I tried a longer one-piece skirt. At least those two persons who recommended a longer skirt for me commented that I look far better. But I do not like it so much. My wife also always recommends longer skirts for me, and the one I wore yesterday in the below photo was also the one she purchased for me.

barbie~~
your legs are great. you should do what you want. push open the doors on fashion if you want , it's your life.  What do you think they'd say if you colored your hair orange and green
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Eyeliner is a little smudged, but this was a happy moment from this week.
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Caysee Danielle on March 26, 2014, 08:23:41 PM

Eyeliner is a little smudged, but this was a happy moment from this week.

My wife hates any smudge in the lower part of my eye lines. You look nice, but here in my country women do not wear dense eyeliner or mascara in the lower part of eyes. They wear dense mascara and eyeliner only in the upper part.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

After wearing high heels frequently, my feet and toes started to hurt. Today there was no alternative but to wear athletic shoes. Just in dull mode. I am going out for dinner soon.

Hopefully I can wear heels again next week.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •