Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Re: The official "You look fabulous, darling!" (Ver 4.0)

Started by Shantel, December 11, 2013, 06:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Grace

Quote from: barbie on March 09, 2014, 07:56:33 AM
Yes. Pants and the skirt look fine, because you seem to be so much confident.

Quote from: Shantel on March 09, 2014, 09:42:15 AM
Grace, you look great in the photos as usual!

Quote from: fuzed on March 10, 2014, 08:11:17 AM
You are so amazing Gracie! <3

Quote from: izzy on March 10, 2014, 03:58:50 PM
Your outfits are really awesome. I think you totally pass 100%. I have a similar white shirt. Its a good look for you.

Thank you all for the kind feedback! :D
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Not feeling like putting photos right now... Low on money for clothing, make up... I'm in high saving mode in order to cover the FFS costs, so again I'm dressing very basically and limiting the makeup usage.

Back at home from the support group:

Actually, at 10 months changes have started to speed up. Apart from the weight gain and slowed metabolism, breast is finally starting to grow and take a nice form. Unfortunatelly, that means also having to go back to the gym in order to keep things under control.

A Makeup course would actually help, but right now I can't afford buying materials for more complex things. Also, I can't do any eye make up due to the brow bossing... Might blow the SRS case on my face.
  •  

mandonlym

Having a proud of my body day today so I thought I'd share! Not bad for a girl who's pushing 40, eh? :)

•  

Joan

Quote from: mandonlym on March 11, 2014, 08:44:48 AM
Having a proud of my body day today so I thought I'd share! Not bad for a girl who's pushing 40, eh? :)

Not by any stretch! Be proud all you like :D
Only a dark cocoon before I get my gorgeous wings and fly away
Only a phase, these dark cafe days
  •  

Shantel

Nice figure, very youthful and pretty, OMG I think I'm in love!  :icon_bunch:  :icon_redface:
  •  

castle of glass

Very nice figure Mandonlym :)
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Shantel on March 11, 2014, 08:58:52 AM
Nice figure, very youthful and pretty, OMG I think I'm in love!  :icon_bunch:  :icon_redface:

Hmmmm.... May need to tell the bf he has a rival. :p Thanks!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: mandonlym on March 11, 2014, 10:38:48 AM
Hmmmm.... May need to tell the bf he has a rival. :p Thanks!

The complement was serious as for the rest, well we do like to have fun here and flirts can be loads of fun! Tell your boyfriend not to hit me though I bruise easily!  :D ;D :laugh:
  •  

barbie

Quote from: AppleJack on March 11, 2014, 06:23:14 AM
Not feeling like putting photos right now... Low on money for clothing, make up... I'm in high saving mode in order to cover the FFS costs, so again I'm dressing very basically and limiting the makeup usage.

Back at home from the support group:

This looks better and more natural to my eyes. Pose and body language are also important.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

mandonlym

Quote from: Shantel on March 11, 2014, 10:45:24 AM
The complement was serious as for the rest, well we do like to have fun here and flirts can be loads of fun! Tell your boyfriend not to hit me though I bruise easily!  :D ;D :laugh:
Ha ha, he's way too nice to hit anyone. :) But it's good to remind him there are other admirers every once in a while!
  •  

stephaniec

yes, be proud
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

Trying on all my clothes again. Can I pull these first three off off?

•  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: Ксениа on March 12, 2014, 07:46:40 AM

The first one doesn't flatter your shape very well, imo. The second one is a weird angle, soo, hard to tell. The third one absolutely yes, you look really nice in that :)
  •  

castle of glass

•  

stephaniec

•  

mandonlym

Personally I think you should go for less embellished dresses, more patterns, and an A-line shape. You have an awesome, athletic look and it's tricky to match it with embellishments and pink.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: mandonlym on March 12, 2014, 07:08:15 PM
Personally I think you should go for less embellished dresses, more patterns, and an A-line shape. You have an awesome, athletic look and it's tricky to match it with embellishments and pink.

Good point, I agree and suggest that the stance is something that could use some work as it could be misconstrued gender wise. We all need help and honest input from our peer group here so no-one's picking on you hon, don't want you to feel that way either.
  •  

Kyra553

I honestly thought you were 28 years old. I couldn't believe you were 40 body wise.  :angel:

Quote from: Ксениа on March 12, 2014, 07:46:40 AM

The first black V neck dress looks good on you! The second I cant tell sorry. The third one makes you look like a box, though pink looks good on you. The forth I like the collar but I cant tell the rest.  My honest opinions.
  •  

RobinGee

Quote from: Ms Grace on March 09, 2014, 06:07:17 AM

So the first two are me in pants - my god, I think I actually pass wearing pants.

I love the second shot.  It's a very easy look, but looks great and feminine on you.

Soo jealous. ;)
  •